On the morning of December 11th, a fire started in the laundry room of my Sister's house in Buffalo, MN.
Her husband was awoken by the smoke, and was able to get out safely along with their beloved dog, Josie.
Thankfully neither she nor any of their four kids were home at the time. Unfortunately, the fire spread and collapsed half of the upper floor in to the basement. The firehoses took the rest.
An unthinkable tragedy, particularly to have happen just two weeks before Christmas.
We know that this time of year, money is tight all over, but if you can spare anything to help this wonderful family and their four kids regain some degree of normalcy in the upcoming weeks it would mean the world. We know that, if the tables were reversed, the Ericksons would be the first people in line to help others.
DonationsSee top donations
- Shari Shipman
- Scott&Carole Pearson
- Anisha Vaid
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more