I’ve never done this and don’t believe in asking for a hand out but I’m willing to swallow my pride to save our 2 pups. Buddy is a 5 month old American bulldog and baby is a 1 year old yorkie. They are not just dogs to us, they are like our children and make our house a home and bring joy to our crazy busy stressful life. Last night a horrible accident took place, we had a car in the garage being worked on and was antifreeze spilt on floor. As I opened the screen door to go out the dogs rushed outside and ran in garage and walked through antifreeze, pretty sure buddy licked the floor because he licks everything and baby licked her paws right after walking through it before we could get them in the bath. The smallest anmount is deadly to animals. When this occurs they require 48 hours of testing and monitoring which includes them being hook to a IV and being pumped with alcohol and meds to offset the antifreeze. We rushed them to a emergency vet last night and they started treatment. We applied for the credit care card last night, got approved for $2000 and that one overnight visit took just about every bit of it. We picked them up this morning at 6:30 and had to take them directly to their normal vet to continue treatment. The cost for today’s visit is considerably cheaper then the emergency vet because they jack up the price but is still right around $750. If all goes well by the end of the day we can bring them home tonight and take back to normal vet in the morning to hopefully wrap up treatment which will be another $600-$700. Worst case we have to pick them up this afternoon and take back to emergency vet to stay overnight which will easily be another 2 grand. We love our baby’s and would do anything possible for them but are strapped for cash. We are a middle class working couple that works to pay bills and survive like the majority of you and don’t have thousands of dollars laying around. Any and all help is appreciated. If you can’t donate just please say a prayer for our sweet pups.