Paetyn ("Pae") is my 3 year niece who lives in Bowlegs, OK (Yes, Bowlegs!). Pae and her Papa (Don Osteen) were criticially injured by a propane gas explosion that leveled their house. Not only was the fire devastating, but the entire house collapsed on them both during the fire. Papa rushed to cover Pae with his body to save her from the collapsing house and flames. Even with over 78% of Papa's body covered with 3rd degree burns with flesh hanging off his body, a punctured lung and most ribs broken, he carried Pae down the road over 1/4 of a mile to find help. What an amazing and heroic Grandfather! They were both airlifted to Integris Burn Center in Oklahoma City, OK yesterday. Papa and Pae are in the ICU in critical condition, both suffering from burns and other injuries. If you are able, please donate to help both families with the medical costs and temporary housing close to the hospital during this super challenging time. Thank you for your loving assistance.
Please note....When donating, the tip amount can be changed to 0. Just select 'Other' as your tip amount as shown here, then enter 0 to avoid leaving any optional tip.