Niveyah lost her wheelchair in fire

29084980_15235541880_r.jpegPlease help Niveyah get a new wheel chair! On Tuesday April 10th,  The Colantuono family had a fire at their home on Country Club Drive in Warwick Rhode Island. Luckily no one was hurt however the fire started in Niveyah's room burning her wheelchair to almost nothing. I just visited their home and it's a complete loss.  Niveyah is the sweetest girl in the world, when she smiles, you smile.  She loves everyone and pretty much lost all of her belongings, it's heartbreaking. Niveyah has special needs and with the Colantuonos now living in a hotel with nothing except tears of joy that everyone is okay,  this little girl needs her chair now more than ever.  Please see it in your hearts to give what you can. It is a very expensive chair so please, even a dollar helps!
  • JJ Crisco 
    • $75 
    • 40 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 41 mos
  • Marie and Rick Ahlert 
    • $25 
    • 41 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $40 
    • 41 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 41 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Kerry O'Neil 
Organizer
Warwick, RI
Maya Colantuono 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more