Hello, my name is Rene Smith and I have been friends with Charlie and Michele for over 20 years. This morning to a chimney fire they're lost house completely and it down to the ground. Once things are more publicized more detail will be added to this.
Please pray for Charlie and Michele to have strength to get them threw this. Charlie was burned and Michele got alot of smoke inhaled. So they are at
the hospital now.
Michele and Charlie have been part of Alleghany County Fair 4H And Potter County Fair. Charlie and Michele are known for Me and My Boys Goat Milk Products. They have always helped other so this is a time they need are help! Every cent helps!
I will add more information and pictures when I can.
Organizer and beneficiary