This page was established to raise funds for the not-for-profit Pinnacle Boys Lacrosse Club
(PBLC) at Pinnacle High School in Phoenix, AZ. Our 501(c)(3) number is 11-3735328, filed as Patriot Boys Lacrosse, so all of your donations are tax deductible.
Boys and girls lacrosse are considered club sports in the state of Arizona, which means these teams receive no school funds or support
. 100% of our operating expenses are borne by the participating families, sponsor organizations and donors like you.
PBLC is the largest high school lacrosse program in the state. We had more than 50 players in 2016, more than 60 players in 2017, and more than 70 players in 2018 spread across three full teams.
PBLC is run by an all-volunteer parent board, and our goal is to provide high school players of all skill and experience levels an opportunity to learn and play the game.
We raise as much as we can through annual fees, but playing the sport requires an upfront investment of $700 - $1,000 in equipment alone, plus uniform.
We continually try to keep lacrosse as accessible as possible, while still ensuring that we continue to deliver a high-quality experience across the board for everyone involved.
To that end, we are looking to raise $7,200 in sponsorships to erase the budget deficit we are running for the 2018 season that runs through early May.
Your donation will help pay for:
- Our seven-man coaching staff, ensuring that we have quality coaching at all positions and all three teams.
- Our lighted practice and game fields at Pinnacle High School.
- Two sanctioned referees for each home game, and one referee for each away game.
- An on-site athletic trainer at all home games to professionally treat all medical emergencies and injuries.
- Lacrosse goals, balls, shooter tutors, end nets and more.
Thank you in advance for your support of high school athletics, the sport of lacrosse in Arizona, and the Pinnacle Boys Lacrosse Club in particular!