Piner High School Project Graduation provides graduating Piner High Seniors with a fun, safe, alcohol and drug free environment on graduation night. Since its inception at Piner High in 1988, there has been no alcohol or drug related death on graduation night. Please join us in continuing this important 30 year tradition!
100% of donations will go toward:
- providing a night of unlimited entertainment & activities
- the venue to hold the party (yes, we have to pay to use the school gym and for the custodial staff)
- plenty of food and beverages
- "Scholarships" We want every graduating Senior to be able to attend this event. We have 24 members of the Class of 2018 who lost their homes due to the fire.
For more information please contact Piner High School Project Graduation:
- on Facebook Piner Project Grad
- via our webpage
- via email [email redacted]
- US mail:
Piner High School Project Graduation
PO Box 397
Fulton, CA 95439
Donors will receive a tax receipt from PayPal Giving Fund.
We are grateful for any donation and no contribution is too small. Thank you for your consideration.
2018 PHS Project Grad Community Support Committee
- Christine Shad
- Lindsey Snetsinger
- John Williams
- Kevin Griffin
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more