I’m excited to announce that Viva Panama Organization, a non-profit entity that shares the culture of Panama with the world, has started a @GoFundMe fundraiser to support a float at the Hollywood Christmas Parade, on Dec 1, 2019.
Our special guest is HRM Rosario Mayela Garcia Chanis, Queen of Calle Arriba de Las Tablas.
This is in commemoration of the 500 years of the foundation of the Old Panama City. Please support our GoFundMe by donating (even $5 helps) and sharing with your friends and family.
There is a lot of cost associated with this venture and that's why we are counting on you.
Deadline: Nov. 1, 2019.
These are the incentives for your donation:$500
- you get 2 tickets to grand stand.$1K
- you get to walk with the delegation.
- 2 grand stand tickets.
- 2 gala tickets.$3k
- you get to hold the introductory banner of Viva Panama (only 2 people).
- 4 grand stand tickets for your guests plus 4 tickets to 2020 gala.$5K
- you get to carry the Panama flag at the beginning of the parade.
- 4 tickets to grand stand for guest.
- 6 tickets to 2020 gala.
- Full color page in program book of gala.
More information at (818) 915-2121 or VGrimaldo@vivapanama.org
Here is the link!https://www.gofundme.com/f/panama-float-at-the-hollywood-christmas-parade?teamInvite=M3voMvbOhLlv5bRI6S7J7wfLomZcctMii6utT1TCIDgLolVdmF1hpzmQ5iDv6p5f