And thanks for stopping by the GoFundMe link.
What does the Pain Toolkit do?
The Pain Toolkit supports both people living with long-term pain and healthcare professionals, all around the world, by...
- Developing free learning materials
- Educational online Pain Toolkit Workshops (Patients) & (Healthcare Professionals)
** The Pain Toolkit is not supported by any outside organisations or institutions.
We need to to raise extra funds for...
- Training extra Pain Toolkit online coaches to run the workshops
- Offering free online workshops for people with long-term pain
- Developing new and updating FREE learning materials for both patients and healthcare professionals.
- The maintenance and upkeep of the Pain Toolkit website.
Any financial support you could give, would be appreciated.
Author and Founder of the Pain Toolkit
- Sharon O'Connor
- Karen McCreesh
- Emma Meehan
- Diane Simmons
- Clara Meehan
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more