One of the family members was sleeping upstairs when the fire started. When he was unable to escape thru the front door he was then trapped in his room on the third floor. As he was getting ready to jump out his window his neighbor was there at that right moment. He quickly got his 24ft ladder and helped him escape to safety.
Unfortunately the family lost their 3 beloved dogs but a firefighter was able to save their cat. Here are some image's of the damage that was caused by the fire.
Please help our neighbors if you are able too because any donation big or small will go along way.
Thank you for your support and generosity.
ABC News coverage
- Rotary Club of Simi Sunset
- Anonymous Anonymous
- Cathy Denker
- Sue Doak
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more