Fire displaces family loses 3 dogs

Our neighbors house caught fire on Monday 3/9/15. The family of 4 that lived in the house and are now displaced.

One of the family members was sleeping upstairs when the fire started. When he was unable to escape thru the front door he was then trapped in his room on the third floor. As he was getting ready to jump out his window his neighbor was there at that right moment. He quickly got his 24ft ladder and helped him escape to safety.

Unfortunately the family lost their 3 beloved dogs but a firefighter was able to save their cat. Here are some image's of the damage that was caused by the fire.

Please help our neighbors if you are able too because any donation big or small will go along way.

Thank you for your support and generosity.

3679634_1426132[phone redacted]_app.png

3679634_1426132284.252_app.png

3679634_1426132[phone redacted]_app.png

3679634_1426137[phone redacted]_app.png



ABC News coverage

Donations

 See top
  • Rotary Club of Simi Sunset 
    • $317 
    • 72 mos
  • Anonymous Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 73 mos
  • Cathy Denker 
    • $25 
    • 73 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 73 mos
  • Sue Doak 
    • $100 
    • 73 mos
See all

Organizer

Arvinder Bilkhu 
Organizer
Simi Valley, CA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more