Thankfully, he and Cleo the cat got out safely, and Jenn was at work, but as of right now, all they have is what was on their backs. Anyone who knows Dave knows the thousands of movies he had in that apartment.
Let's try to help Dave and Jenn get back on their feet and rebuild. Besides a new place to live, they'll need clothing, food, furniture... you name it, they'll need it. I'll keep this updated as I get more information on where they're going/what they're doing as well.
Channel 10 story on the fire
WARWICK, R.I. -A fire Wednesday morning burned through a building at a condominium complex in Warwick. Heavy black smoke from the fire could be seen in Providence.
Warwick fire officials said the fire at the Westgate Condominiums at 754 Quaker Lane was reported at about 10:30 a.m. Images from the scene showed flames coming from several units on the upper floor of one building. Pieces of the building began to fall to the ground.
There were no immediate reports of injuries.
DonationsSee top donations
- Joan Ratcliffe
- susan tillison
- Holly Fredericks
- Sheri & Matt Lacerda
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more