Main fundraiser photo

Atlantic Row - Shining A Light For Suicidal Veterans

Donation protected
READ ABOUT OUR LIFE-SAVING CHALLENGE ...

My name is Chris Thrall. I am a former Royal Marines Commando and Veteran of the Year for Inspiration for my work mentoring others and preventing veteran suicide.



In December 2024 I will captain a team of disabled veterans across the Atlantic Ocean in a rowing boat.


Having overcome serious mental health challenges, our mission is to send a strong message of support to our brothers and sisters still battling their demons – HANG IN THERE because there is ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel.

In addition, we will highlight the issues bereaved service children face, such as adjusting to life after parental suicide or death on operations.

PLEASE SPARE A FIVER to help us accomplish our mission or SHARE OUR POSTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA (links below).

For details on our chosen charities, Alabaré and Scotty’s Little Soldiers, please see details further down.

The money you kindly donate will help cover mission expenses (25% of donations) and the rest (75% of donations) will go to the charities.

Should you be able to support us on a monthly basis, you can do so here: https://patreon.com/oceanseliterow

Thank you from Chris & Oceans ELITE ... ☀️❤️

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR SOCIAL MEDIA

https://tiktok.com/@oceanseliterow
https://youtube.com/@oceanseliterow

OUR CHARITIES

Alabaré



Alabaré Homes for Veterans provides supported accommodation to British Armed Forces veterans who are homeless or at risk of becoming so. Support includes help with mental wellbeing and support accessing future employment.

Scotty’s Little Soldiers


When a parent dies, the impact on their child is significant. When that parent served in the Armed Forces, the impact is even greater with children often feeling they’ve lost their connection to the military community. Scotty’s Little Soldiers prevents that. Together, we can ensure the very best bereavement support remains available.




Donate

Donations 

  • Anonymous
    • £20 
    • 2 d
  • Anonymous
    • £10 
    • 4 d
  • David Lowden
    • £5 
    • 5 d
  • Gareth Lloyd Gibbs
    • £10 
    • 6 d
  • david mengham
    • £20 
    • 7 d
Donate

Fundraising team: Oceans ELITE ... (3)

CHRIS THRALL
Organizer
CHRISTOPHER GREENHALGH
Team member
Simon Smith
Team member

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the GoFundMe Giving Guarantee