Help save Papa

Papa Bruce has been in the ICU at the VA for 3 weeks with advanced heart failure. He has recently became eligible for a Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) but cannot get it through the VA hospital. But near by UCSD facility can perform this procedure but his current insurance will only cover80 % leaving him with with the 20% bill between 20-30K. Time is of the essence at this point and am asking all for any type of donation possible.
  • Vijay Balakrishna 
    • $30 
    • 73 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 74 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 74 mos
  • Renee Sandoval 
    • $10 
    • 74 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $30 
    • 74 mos
See all

Organizer

Jason Jinx Rudolph 
Organizer
San Diego, CA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more