Nsaba Orphanage was opened in 2018 by Mr. Nsaba Bashiri as a restoration home for orphans
and the home for the needy within the community and Jinja District at large.
To enable all children to reach their optimum potential so that maximal function is achieved,
deformity prevented or reduced and the effect of disability minimized so that they may overcome
many of the barriers that they and their families face.
To provide high quality, specialized and affordable physiotherapy, occupational therapy and
speech-language therapy to children with disabilities and special needs in the Jinja District,
1.3 CORE VALUES
- To provide occupational therapy, physiotherapy and speech-language therapy assessment
and rehabilitation to children aged 0-16 in order to help them to meet their developmental
- Develop a family-centered environment that can provide information, support, advocacy, and networking for families and their communities.
- Foster social equity by providing accessible and affordable programs.
- Develop partnerships with local medical Centre’s and similar organizations to enhance
- To provide relevant information that will empower the community to make informed
choices in relation to their health.
- To lobby and advocate for fair policies and laws that affect the daily life of the disabled
community through research, networking, and strategic alliance building.
- Maintain the financial and ethical integrity of the organization through sound governance,
record keeping, and management practices.
Nsaba Orphanage Organization requires assistance as far as an acquaintance of land so as we can construct an orphanage home, a school, and a farm practice area to enable us effectively feed the children and needy persons in the community.
The situation for the orphanage is urgent. To any and all who help to support this cause, I would like to give a heartfelt thanks to myself, Nsaba Bashiri, and all of the children. Your support is sincerely appreciated. If you are unable to donate, please take the time to help me spread awareness for this cause by sharing my related posts that you can find on my profile we love you all and Good luck.
Our proposed goal is $5000 which will help sustain the orphanage, but if you are interested in partnering with us for the larger goal of building a school and improving the orphanage, you can see our budget proposal above. If you want to discuss further assisting in a larger way, contact Nsaba Bashiri on Facebook.
- ellen lavallee
- ellen lavallee
- Sharon Snyder
- Nita Wolf
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more