We are proud to present our 3rd Annual Northern California Quran Competition!
Everyone is welcome to register and participate! There are two competitions -- one for Age 16 and under and the other for Age 16 and older.
The competition features a:
- Preliminary Round on Saturday May 5th, 2018, at SABA Islamic Center (4415 Fortran Court, San Jose, CA 95134), and a
- Final Round the following week on Saturday May 12, 2018, at Fatimiyyah Islamic Center (573 Bartlett Ave., Hayward, CA 94541).
There are competitions for:
- Memorization: Participants are judged and scored based on quality of Hifz, La’ahn/Sa’awt and Tajweed.
- Interpretation: Participants are judged based on their ability to answer and explain the specific Ayahs requested by judge.
- Recitation: Participants are judged and scored based on quality of La’ahn/Sa’awt and Tajweed. Only Tahqiq and no Tartil recitation.
Please find the guidelines in the below image:
For more information, please email: [email redacted].
Click HERE to REGISTER.
We NEED your help to raise at least $5,000 to run the program and buy gifts for participants.
The Holy Qur’an and the AhlulBayt (as) are the greatest assets that we have available to us. We gain our knowledge of life, religion, and the path from this holy book.
Help instill the love of the Holy Quran into the hearts of our brothers and sisters with this competition!
Truly to help fund this event is to build your Akhirah with good deeds. Imam as-Sadiq (as) said, "Whenever you desire doing a good deed, hasten as you do not know what will come up." Every bit will help.
Please spread the word, share on social media, and hasten to do this great deed.
DonationsSee top donations
- Tanveer Ali
- Mitra Vatani
- Hossein Zarghami
- Mitra Vatani
- Akbar Soleimanieh
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more