- Competed in Rookie 600 in Sweden (B-racing license)
- Competed in Rookie 600 Full Season, finished in Top 5 with double victory on my home track.
- Got a Wild Card in Superstock600 (Swedish championship, Elite license)
- Went up to 1000cc and only competed in Bike Promotion Scandinavia cup for fun (because lack of funds) Finished top 3 overall, won a few races during the season
- Went for a full season with Bike Promotion Scandinavia in the Superbike class. Won the whole series.
- Started a few races in BMW S 1000 RR CUP just to try it out.
- Competed in Zenergy CUP and finished as the winner.
- Entered a 6 hours Endurance Race with 2 other riders on my home track (Ring Knutstorp) and finished second.
- Went down to Nürburgring to ride the 6 hours Endurance Race in Metzeler Reinoldus Langstrecken Cup , finished in second place.
- Started my full season in BMW S 1000 RR CUP with very low on budget.
Racing with TEAM RS Speedbikes
My results so far can be found here
- Was selected as a test rider for GERT 56 (facebook page ) during a weekend in Slovakia Ring. After this period they wanted me to race with them in EWC - Endurance World Championship next year.
My goal now is to raise money to be able keep on racing in BMW S 1000 RR CUP and of course to race with GERT56 in the Endurance World Championship next year. I'm very grateful for every funding I get from you guys and promise you that every single cent will go directly to achieve my dreams!
You can follow my journey on my facebook page
Are you interested in getting a sponsor spot on my bike and bus, please contact me directly via my facebook page.
- Dorthe Frederiksen
- Lena Bay Petersen
- Jan Krohn
- Göran Olsson
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more