Nicci & Devin's House Fire

July 23, 2018, the Stokes family were doing normal things at home when all of a sudden Nicci heard an explosion.  She was sitting in her kitchen.  The explosion was the windows blowing out in the living room!  She grabbed her dogs and ran to see what it was and the front of the house was on FIRE!  Devin was in the garage.  She screamed for him as she dialed 911.  He & a neighbor came running with the hose.  Luckily the kids had gone out for dinner. Everyone is safe (including the family pets) BUT their stuff is all melted, ruined, smoke or water damaged.  Yes, there is insurance for the structure, BUT they don't even have a mailbox anymore.  As you can imagine when tragedy happens out of the blue, most people (including them) don't just have a wad of cash laying around to replace their things. They first need to clean everything to get the smoke out, then will come time for a place to sit...  I have been watching Nicci's facebook this morning and everyone is asking what they can to do help - anything you can donate to them will help them immensely.  Thank you so much!  Nicci's Aunt Jill (in Utah)

Donations

  • Cheryl Sharpe 
    • $100 
    • 23 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 23 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 23 mos
  • Mark Trice 
    • $250 
    • 23 mos
  • Taylor Coburn 
    • $19 
    • 23 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Jill Memmott Olsen 
Organizer
Saint George, UT
Nicci Good- Stokes 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more