Members of the Stevens family are organizing this campaign to raise funds for members of our families. Members of the family awoke in the early morning hours of May 7, 2019 to discover that the living room and part of the attic of their Newtown, Connecticut home were engulfed in flames. Fire destroyed the majority of the house as well as the contents in it. The house has been deemed a total loss, and unlivable by the town's building inspector and the family has been displaced. One member of the family, Charles (C.J.) Jr. suffered injuries due to the fire and was taken to the hospital for his injuries. It is difficult to put a total cost of the damages sustained as the house was full of antique relics. However, the majority of personal belongings were lost to the fire, with C.J.'s room being in direct path of the fire, he lost all of his belongings, including clothes. Funds raised will be used to cover medical expenses, replacement costs of clothing which is needed immediately, food, and monthly expenses.
Thank you and God Bless, Members of the Stevens Family