In the early hours of Saturday 31st July a huge fire devastated our business As most of you are aware that the launderette is used by the ashfield community a lot of clothes for these people have been lost in the fire.
The launderette has been trading for over 50 years and in my family for over 40 years. I know many people know my dad "Bob Hoole" who built the business up and I know from messages alot have memories of the launderette.
As we are a small business we have lost our livelihood and Sarah West and Haylea William's have lost their jobs.
However we are determined to get the business back up and running as soon as we can but this is now all in the hands of our insurers. But in the meantime we still need to provide the essential service to the community and I'm going to run what I can from home.
I've had lots of support and offers of help and all help is very much appreciated. And from several groups on social media people have asked for a go fund me page. So here it is our go fund me page to help all affected by the fire.
Thank you for all your kind words we will be back up and running as soon as we can.
Kirsty Mike Sarah Haylea and my parents Bob and Nona.