Save the Elbert Mercantile Building
Arguably, the most beautiful and accommodating building in all of Elbert, is in need of a new roof in order to continue serving the community. The Elbert Women's Club is a staple of our town and serves so many of us. Trinity Commercial Roofing is sponsoring a fundraiser to provide a new roof and repairs for this historic building. Trinity is a woman-owned company located right here in Colorado, and is proud to be a part of preserving this community center.
SOME FACTS ABOUT THE BUILDING
• Owned and operated by the Elbert Women's Club
• Provides meeting space for the Boy Scouts and local 4-H clubs
• Allows the ECCOG (East Central Council of Local Governments) to use the kitchen to cook meals for local seniors twice a week
• All local funerals are held at the hall for no charge
• The hall provides a space for receptions, birthdays, anniversaries, family gatherings, school fundraisers, community fundraisers and even a senior prom!
Please consider donating to our cause and help us save this historical masterpiece, so that it may continue serving Elbert for years to come!
Thank you from the Trinity Family