On Tuesday morning, the Neureuter
family suffered a tragic loss. Firefighters were called out around 2:30 in the morning to take care of a fire that broke out in their garage. The fire quickly spread and engulfed the home
, forcing five members of the family to jump from a second story window. Firefighters fought the blaze and after about 2 hours, it was finally under control, while leaving the entire home destroyed
. Along with the complete loss of their home, the Neureuter's also lost their precious dog, Nellie. We can't even begin to express our condolences to the Neureuter family, and we know no dollar amount will be able to replace the memories lost in the fire. They are our friends and family, and they need all the help and love they can get while they grieve the loss of their home and family member.
The communities of Canisius High School, Nazareth College, John Carroll University, and Hamburg, NY suffer with the Neureuter Family. Please help us reach our goal of raising $10,000
The pictures below show the vast destruction of the fire.