Nephilim Capital Management is an Alternative Investment Fund Manager registered with the Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway (Finanstilsynet).
Nephim Capital Management is seeking to raise between 100,000 - 250,000 NOK to help finance a research & development project with the Norwegian Computing Centre.
The R&D project's objective is the launch of Nephilim Capital Management's 2 core technology platforms;
1. Nephilim Forecasting Algorithm (NFA). NFA is a combined set of advanced mathematical equations and statistical forecasting model. At its core , NFA creates predictive analysis using advanced data mining, machine learning, pattern recognition and statistical modelling.
2. Nephilim Advanced Data Analytics Trading Algorithm. (NADATA). NADATA is a body of price forecasting models and quantitative trading strategies built as an extension of Nephilim Forecasting Algorthim.
NADTA applies advanced mathematical and probability based decision making to improve the trading and investment decisions of alternative investment fund managers.
The r&d project is needed to:
1. Build an improved and advanced Nephilim Forecasting Algorithm (NFA)
2 Developed NFA into a user friendly software program and mobile application that can be downloaded for a subscription fee by anyone interested in NFA`s Forecast.
3. Incorporate efficient and effective NFA pricing system through Nephilim Advanced Data Analytics Trading Algorthim. (NADATA)
4. Incorporate optimal quantitative trading strategies based on NFA into NADATA.
5. Create a comprehensive NADATA platform suitable for an actively managed alternative investment fund.
The research project which will include the services of Permian AS, five of the best student minds at BI Oslo Business School, alongside the Norwegian Computing Centre.
Please help Nephilim Capital Management achieve this goal.
You can find the presentation file here