We are a small group that is trying to make a very big change for the state of New Mexico. Please join us in our efforts to help pave the way for future naturopathic doctors, and bring naturopathic medicine to the communities of New Mexico.
Here are a few reasons for licensing naturopathic doctors:
1. Naturopathic doctors have extensive knowledge and training in preventing chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and cardiovascular disease. Focusing more on prevention could save millions in health care spending.
2. Naturopathic doctors spend more time with patients to find the root cause of the illness, and address the whole person rather than focusing only on the complaint.
3. Naturopathic doctors are trained to offer natural, less invasive options to patients.
4. Naturopathic doctors can help address the national shortage of primary care providers.
5. Naturopathic doctors are trained to work as allies with other health care professionals, such as MDs and DOs, to offer more complete and holistic patient care.
For more information about naturopathic doctors, or the naturopathic medical profession, please visit www.naturopathic.org.
Contact info: [email redacted]
- Virginia Story
- Suzanne Swetnam
- Christiane ranger
- Brian Roybal
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more