Napper's Goal - To produce champions inside and outside of the ring and continue being a non profit organization that serves the community.
Napper's Boxing Club has been supporting the community since 1977 as a non-profit organization providing professional coaching, a boxing gym, and equipment. Now our club is in need of your help to continue and thrive.
Money raised will go towards the following :
- Provide free or cheaper memberships to children and or those less financially fortunate
- Pay entry fee's, travel costs for members competing in tournaments
- Under padding, canvas, corner pads for the boxing ring
- New safety gear especially safety gear for kids (hand wraps, bag gloves, sparring gloves, mouth guards, head gear, groin protectors)
- New fitness equipment (rowing machines, trx, cable machines, medicine balls)
- Purchase an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- New safety gear and equipment for women's classes
- Body armour and new hand pads for coaches
- Maintenance to the boxing club. Such as replacing windows, repairing the ceiling/walls, sink in the kitchen and renovating the washroom
A Brief History
- Ray and Anita Napper let several boxers stay at their home when they needed a place to stay. Including several boxers from different provinces in Canada.
- The Napper family paid for the boxing club solely out of their pockets until 1995. After then a box was placed on the desk and a 1 or 2 dollar donation was asked for per work out, on the honor system.
- In 2004 a monthly due system was put in place to cover hydro etc to completely take the financial burden off the Napper family.
- Napper's coaches are and always have been volunteers. No paid employees in the history of the boxing club.
- The Napper family renovated the boxing club from a house to a boxing club in 1977. All expenses covered by the Napper family.
- Napper's has produced Canadian Champions in every decade since 1980.
- Ray Sr, Jeff and Ray Jr were like second fathers to many young men and women since the clubs existence.
- Many young men and women have learned valuable lessons, helping them become adults with lots of character and integrity.
- Del & Diane Fraipont
- lance wiebe
- Dawn Elliott
- Cory Johnston
- harold cook
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more