On Sunday May 19, 2019 my dad had one of the most devastating experiences no one should ever have to go through. There was a house fire at his residence which took the life of both his cats which he loved dearly and most likely destroyed most the contents of the entire house including furniture, electronics, clothing, family photos and more. He is not allowed to enter the premises at this moment. The two cats Little Bro and Charlie were the centre of his life and we’re treated so well. My father is one who has always put others before himself and in this time in need we’re asking others to assist with raising funds. Although there are many items that have sentimental value and are irreplaceable the funds will help replace the contents of the house and to offset the inconvenience of living arrangements.
Please help a warm hearted individual gather the pieces that can be restored.