A large percentage of the young adult (18-26) population in the U.S. is comprised of minorities from various backgrounds. Although this population is growing rapidly, leadership across the country has failed to reflect the reality of diversity in America. This is true across all sectors and industries including government, fortune 500 companies, medicine, nonprofits, the military, and more. No matter where you look, there are noticeably few minorities serving as executives, Judges, tenured professors, generals, presidents, chancellors, governors, etc.
naisA Global is proud to be leading the charge for more diverse leadership in the U.S. and globally.
With your help, we can ensure that the next generation of leaders reflects the blossoming diversity that makes this country so great! Your contributions will go directly to funding 4 fellows.
All donations will be divided among 4 fellowship awardees. Fellowship programs are to begin in mid to late September, and run through May.
Together, we can change the face of organizational leadership!
What will fellows gain?
1. $5,000 award to cover compensation over the course of a 9-month fellowship
2. The opportunity to explore a nonprofit career with naisA Global
3. Access to naisA's burgeoning network of over 2,300 industry experts and young professionals including some of the best and brightest minds in the country
4. Access to a bevy of career mentoring sessions, panel discussions, and leadership conferences (check our events page or browse through our newsletters for past events)
What criteria must fellows meet?
1. Highly motivated and a self-starter
2. Strong interest in a career in the nonprofit industry
3. Be in the final year of your degree or recently graduated
4. Must be of ethnic or racial minority descent
What role will each fellow take on?
Fellows will gain experience in at least one of the following S.T.E.M. career fields, all while expanding their knowledge of nonprofit management.
1. IT and Computer Engineering
2. Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
3. Finance and Accounting
4. Web Development
5. Digital Marketing
Any perks for donors?
1. All donors will be listed on our website (according to their listing requests)
2. Invitations to exclusive events
NOTE: If a donor wishes to sponsor a full fellowship award, the award will be named appropriately, according to the preference of the donor.
Example: naisA Global sponsors a full fellowship
award and chooses to name it "naisA Global Leadership Development Fellowship ".
For more information about our organization, visit us any time
- Sheen Jiyong
- Lee Changsik
- myunghee shin
- Jhon Pacheco
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more