Friend In Need

A townhouse fire broke out in Bel Air on Monday afternoon; March 12, requiring the assistance of firefighters  from multiple fire companies. The tenants of this home were Pamela Turner, Shawn Waters, and their two sons.

There was smoke coming from several floors when crews arrived, the Joppa-Magnolia Volunteer Fire Company reported at approximately 5:30 p.m.

Firefighters from Bel Air, Fallston, Joppa-Magnolia and Abingdon contained the fire to the kitchen area and the first floor of the residence within 10 minutes, according to Rich Gardiner of the Bel Air Volunteer Fire Company.

Thankfully, Pam and her family were not in the residence at the time of the fire. But, unfortunately the fire destroyed the contents of the first floor and smoke damaged the contents on the second floor.

I can imagine how expensive it will be to recover just necessities lost during the fire for this beautiful family and am hoping her

Donations

 See top
  • Deborah and Dale Hudson 
    • $100 
    • 37 mos
  • Thelma & Keith Austin 
    • $100 
    • 37 mos
  • Meghan Brock 
    • $50 
    • 37 mos
  • Donna Stevenson 
    • $50 
    • 37 mos
  • Jennifer Walker 
    • $30 
    • 37 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Erica McLeod 
Organizer
Towson, MD
Pamela Turner 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more