Ron& Sharon Schrader Housefire Help

Around 8:00 Sunday morning on February 22, 2015 my grandparents', Ron and Sharon Schrader's, house caught fire due to the woodstove, and now they are left with nothing. My grandma, Sharon, was put into the hospital because of they believe was a minor heart attack. They had no house insurance. I hope no one feels obligated to donate anything, but right now, every penny counts.
  • Philip Coryell 
    • $25 
    • 80 mos
  • Philip Coryell 
    • $25 
    • 81 mos
  • Jena & James Potts 
    • $100 
    • 82 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 82 mos
  • Christene & Ray Engelbertson-Fortner 
    • $50 
    • 82 mos
See all

Organizer

Lacie Lyn Beaver 
Organizer
Thompsonville, MI
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more