On November 4th my son Dustin & his wife Jeanette lost everything to a house fire caused by a meteorite. Their beloved dog Tug, who somehow became trapped inside, perished in the fire. It was a total loss. Unfortunately, they do not have any homeowner's or fire insurance due to the rural area they live in and the exorbitantly high premiums. All they have left is literally the clothes on their backs. Family is naturally helping as best we can, however, that will not be enough to cover all of the many expenses involved with such a disaster.
Thank you very much