On June 15th at 8:15, my son, Ale Dickerson and his 2 youngest children: Mariahya, age 14 and Ale Jr age 12 were able to get out their house just as a fire engulfed the kitchen with flames; as the rest of the house filled with toxic smoke, killing their bird. First responders came and extinguished the fire. Redcross showed up and aided aswell. Upon grabbing a few things in the house such as shoes and some important papers they went to a hotel. Later to be awoken by a call on June 16th at 6 am by a neighbor saying the house is on fire again. This fire was worst than the first one. This time nothing was salvageable. It was a total and devastating lost of everything of theirs except their lives. ANY AND ALL HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.