(On the way back to New York)
On Thursday, February 19th, at 3am, my mom got a phone call saying there was a fire at her sister's residency in Greenport (more information on News 12 and Southold Local ). Luckily for Diane, she was not at home when the fire broke out. Due to where the fire started (directly below her bedroom door), she doubts she would have been able to get out if she were home.
(Diane's bed was right next to the top left window.)
So after starting with so little, my mom now has almost nothing left other than her overnight bag and a single outfit. The response for help has been so overwhelming that she asked me to build this GoFundMe page so everyone who can help out has an easy way to do so.
Please also consider helping out her sister Peggy as well, where CAST is accepting donations for her here and her GoFundMe page is here .
(Diane, left, and Peggy, right.)
These ladies can use all the help you can offer and we thank you for your kindness. ~ Sincerely, Diane's daughter, Krystle May.
DonationsSee top donations
- John John
- John Redshaw
- Lisa Coogan
- Lynne McCormick
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more