On Friday October 6th, Antonio lost the home he was living in...and nearly lost his wife and 4 children. As his wife was cooking dinner, black smoke emerged from the bottom of the stove. She reached to turn off the stove and fire flashed from the bottom of the stove. She was able to get all of the kids out of the house, including one that was sleeping. Although his wife went to the hospital for smoke inhalation, she was unharmed. Luckily nobody was injured. The landlord isn't offering Antonio and his family any help with their situation. They were left with nothing.
If I could, please help us in whatever donation you can, to help get Antonio back on his feet. I would appreciate any help. For those of you who cannot donate monetarily, I will ask Antonio for the clothing and shoe sizes of his children if you'd like to donate clothing.
Thank you all, in advance, for all your help. I know there is a lot going on in today's world. Here is an opportunity for all of us to make someone's day a little brighter despite the devastation.
Please pray for his family and all those currently affected by the intense fires in the North Bay.
From the bottom of my heart, Thank You!
DonationsSee top donations
- Azucena Barajas
- Victoria Torrez
- Angel Chavez
- Pablo Vidal
- Angel Morales
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more