While at the hospital attending to an ill friend her home went up in flames. With her adult son and 15 year old dog. When she arrived her son had safety gotten out, but unfortunately her four legged love perished due to smoke inhalation.
Without insurance or family she has no where else to go. She needs our help....please. She has dedicated herself to helping others and kept our neighborhood safe. Every bit helps, every amount counts.
Longtime Davie resident, described as model neighbor, loses everything, dog in house fire – WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
- Leyda Raya
- Steven Pignataro
- Gordon Mayes
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more