BRODY'S DREAM LIST
* Go on an Amtrak train ride out East
* Own a fully restored 1[phone redacted] baby blue Volkswagen Beetle
* Go to the Smithsonian Museum
* Would like a pizza oven for my man cave
* A butter warmer dispenser for my popcorn machine in my man cave
* A big fat English Bulldog to help with my anxiety DONE
* Own an OLIVER tractor, small lawn mover style
* Finish basement with a bathroom and handicapped accessible stairs so I can live down there forever
* Visit the main facility of Apple in California with Grandma Mary Samson Matthys
* Go to the GOOGLE headquarters
* An external hard drive for my Mac with tons of gigabites DONE
* A very comfy area to sit or lay outside where bugs can't get me but still I can feel the fresh air and breeze with shade
* Have a virtual reality headset from samsung gear so I can travel but don't have to leave the house
* Go visit Kacie in Ohio
* Go to Grandma Ruth's bakery (Kacie's grandma)
* Meet the Duck Dynasty family and share a drink from Uncle Si's ice tea from his personal jug. Make a duck call with them.
* Have our house paid off or at least have it put in Hannah's and my name so that we both will always have a place of our own, and that no one can take it away from us.
* Go to an identical twin convention with Jody Smith-Schlapper and Jill Smith-Schlpaper.
Brody realizes that some of his "dreams" are big. But he is a 13 year old boy with an unfair expiration date. So I say "go BIG" especially when it comes to your dreams!
DonationsSee top donations
- Chelsea Willer
- Joe Samson
- Sheila & John Gonsowski
- Pine lodge
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more