Morales family have been devasted by a traumatic event on May 1st, at approximately 1 am. The family was asleep when their son, Angel Morales, came home from the movies to discover smoke in the kitchen. He alerted his parents and got his younger brothers out before the flames engulfed the entire trailer. With no shoes or jackets, the family thankfully made it out with no bodily injury. The Cinnamon Ridge mobile home located in North Logan, Utah, was absolutely destroyed. Personal belongings such as family photos, their pet fishes and both of their vehicles were lost to the flames. As their neighbors for years, we are all heartbroken for their lost memories and want to help them get their lives together. The money received would go to help the Morales family to afford a new home, thank you for your contributions.