We have decided to temporarily put certain CumUnion parties on hold in cities with a limited supply of Monkeypox vaccinations. Due to the nature of our parties, we cannot safely host CumUnion in these “hotspot cities” until more vaccinations make it into more arms.
Once the government supplies enough doses of the vaccine to protect those at high risk, particularly men who have sex with men, we will be able to resume our parties.
Fewer parties mean fewer funds for our business to afford basic expenses such as rent, health insurance, employee wages, etc. Unlike during COVID, there is no government assistance to protect businesses struggling during the Monkeypox outbreak, so we have to fend for ourselves.
Please consider donating to help keep CumUnion afloat during these times. Any amount you can donate helps, and we greatly appreciate all who can assist.
Here's what CumUnion is doing to help during the Monkeypox outbreak...
- We closely monitor the Monkeypox outbreak and track data from around the United States daily.
- We are communicating and working directly with the CDC to ensure that more vaccines become available to those at high risk.
- We are helping get the word out to the general public by announcing when venues in our industry will offer the monkeypox vaccine on-site.
- We are encouraging all bathhouses and sex clubs to contact their local health department and see if they can also offer the Monkeypox vaccination at their venue.
- We are working to ensure that people get the correct information about Monkeypox, including how to protect themselves and share that information with others.