Hello, My name is Elena and I am a part of a Mongol-Rally team called Llama in Pyjama with Daniele and Silvia.
[[ What are we going to do?? ]]
We are participating in Mongol Rally 2019 - an extreme road trip challenge starting from Central Europe all the way to Mongolia and ends at Russia this summer.
This summer we will have:
- 1 small car
- 3 Llamas in Pyjamas
- 10,000+ miles extreme road trip
- across 8 time zones
- 40 days expected
- going across 10 different countries including Iran, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan
- with NO on the road backup or support
[[ Why do we need your support?? ]]
We have a target to meet before starting the adventure in July 2019:
It is similar to running for a marathon, we hope to raise £1000+ donation for the charities of our choice. Here are the organization we are raising funds for:Crohn's & Colitis UK
- UK’s leading charity in the battle against Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis - they actively support life-changing researches about these Inflammatory Bowel Diseases and provide high-quality information, practical help and personal care that enables people to manage their conditions and live their lives to the fullest.
We'd like to raise for this particular organisation as Crohn is the life-long condition that Daniele has to live with side he was 14.Cool Earth
- UK-based international NGO that protects endangered rainforest in order to combat global warming, protect ecosystems and to provide employment for local people.
[[ How can you be a part of our 'marathon with a car' journey? ]]
Simply pledge to our campaign and we will put your name on the car sticker we are going to put on our car!
For people who donate £25 or more, we'd like to do a special thank you with a hand-written thank you postcard for your generous support :D
Please send us your name you put when you made the donation and your address to email@example.com
so we can send the card to you :)
All postcard will be dispatched before winter 2019 and we will keep a digital copy of the postcards we sent out.
Disclaimer: We cannot be held responsible for lost mails by royal mail. We will send you the digital copy we kept to you if this unfortunate event happened. If you do not wish to receive the thank-you postcards and share your address details with us please let us know.
Thank you very much for your support!
[[ Follow our journey ]]