This fall Dr. Smith has the opportunity to not only to get married but also to do missions work!
After visiting Uganda earlier this year, so many different pastors requested that he return and do more ministry and training that the requests are outpacing the funds!
These events comprise the bulk of this teaching and speaking mission trip to bring revival to Uganda and East Africa ...
* Doc will lead as Kate sings for a Pastors Couples Marriage and Romance Event at Transform Church, in Kampala, Uganda on August 24 (Saturday), hosted by Pastors David Musooli and Allan Wayira. Doc has designed the day to bring health, hope, and romance back into pastoral marriages.
* Doc will lead as Kate sings for Sunday Morning Worship, 10:00 am-12:30 pm at Transform Church, in Kampala, Uganda on August 25 (Sunday), hosted by Pastors David Musooli and Allan Wayira.
* Doc will be one of the featured speakers at the 20th Annual World Revival Conference in the Kabale Main Stadium, Kabale, (Southwest) Uganda, August 28 (Wednesday) through September 1 (Sunday) hosted by Aloysius and Margaret Kiiza. He will speak in five (5) morning sessions to some 1,200+ people in the stadium and lead 3-4 guided workshops in the afternoons during the week, Doc will be speaking on, "Success Secrets of Servant Leaders," at this event. Kate will sing on Saturday and Sunday.
* Kate and Doc will be the featured speakers at The Mystery of Love Evening on Saturday, September 14,where the theme will be, "The Desires of Your Heart!" It will include a question and answer setting and be held at the Supernatural Garage Fellowship Kireka, Uganda hosted by, Pastor Derrick Munghoono. Doc and Kate are designing the event to show unmarrieds how to discover God's partner for life, how to remain pure until their wedding day, and how to trust God to bring them the desires of their heart!
* Kate and Doc will lead The Desires of Your Heart Singles' Conference at Searchlight Church Kawempe, Uganda, September 15 (Sunday), hosted by Pastor Ssali Stephenson. Doc and Kate are designing the event to show unmarrieds how to discover God's partner for life, how to remain pure until their wedding day, and how to trust God to bring them the desires of their heart.
* Doc has designed and will lead this 3-day Pastor's Conference for 200-300 rural pastors on the topics: Leadership, Discipleship, and The Pastor and His Family in Soroti, Uganda on September 19th (Thursday) to 21st (Saturday) hosted by Pastor Sam Eibu. Doc has designed this event to teach the pastors how to draw deep into God's presence, mine the enormity of God's will as expressed through His written words, and return romance back into pastoral marriages.
* Kate will sing and Doc will be one of the featured speakers at the 10th Annual InterUniversity Soulwinners Conference with 500+ university students in Jinga, Uganda, hosted by Pastor Derrick Munghoono Supernatural Garage Fellowship Kireka, Uganda on September 28, (Saturday). Doc is the first speaker at the conference which is mainly designed to teach university students on aspects of soul-winning.
The opportunities for training in East Africa are few and far between for these pastors, many of whom are working with some of the most underprivileged in the country. Your contributions can have a lasting impact as these pastors continue to work in their own towns and reach Uganda and Kenya for Christ!
There have been MANY more requests which Doc and Kate haven't been able to fulfill at this time - we're hoping that, Lord willing, we can plan future trips.
YOUR PARTICIPATION FINANCIALLY covers travel costs to Uganda and throughout the countries as Kate and Doc minister. Here is a breakdown of the 6 Financial Projects for Mission Uganda 2019!
Mission Project #3: Kampala Missions Transportation - Total: $275
• Transport around Kampala for various events and meetings = $275
Mission Project #5: Uganda Missions Housing and Meals - Total: $600
• Housing in Kampala $450
• Meals in Kampala: $150
Mission Project #6: Doc's Uganda Missions Transportation - Total: $1516.03
• RT to LAX to Uganda = 1,516.03 (Doc)
These Projects Are Already Fully Funded!
Mission Project #1: Doc's East African Visa - Total: $100 - FULLY FUNDED!
• East African Visa = $100 (Doc)
Mission Project #2: Kabale 6-Day Mission Trip - Total: $134- FULLY FUNDED!
• Bus from Kampala to Kabale = $42
• Bus from Kabale to Kampala = $42
• Meals while in transit Kampala to Kabale to Kampala = $50
Mission Project #4: Soroti 3-Day Mission Trip Transport - Total: $470- FULLY FUNDED!
• Bus from Kampala to Soroti = $30
• Bus from Soroti to Kampala = $30
• Fuel for Transport in Pastor Sam's Vehicle while in Soroti for 3 days = $50
• Food in Soroti for 200 Pastors for Three Days = $360
- Joellyn Sapp
- Elizabeth Muise
- Dorett Wade
- Rhea Ponce
- Donn Jibben