On February 7, 2017, Sue White and her daughter, Nichole Furr, experienced a house fire due to a faulty dryer outlet.
The fire has caused their home in Milton, Indiana to be unliveable and they and Nichole's two children, Taylor and Julian are left with nowhere to live and most of their belongings are ruined. They did NOT have renter's insurance so there is no insurance coverage to help.
They and the children are devestated from the aftermath of the fire and are greatly in need of any help that anyone can give. Nichole is a single mom of two teens and Sue is on disability due to some medical issues - so funds are pretty much non-existent.
We are so thankful they all made it out of the fire that very quickly spread and even the dogs, Roe-Roe and Rhodie, made it out of the fire, safely.
Sue and Nichole are two of the most caring people, always there to help others when they need it most. Anyone who can donate even a few dollars to the recover of my family, please do. We will be forever greatful. They have all been through so much and it would be really nice to show them they aren't alone and that they have so many that care.
This GoFundMe is to help raise enough money to get them another rental home where they can live and any of the things they need such as furniture, clothing, and everything in between.
Setting 2 separate households up with the necessities has proven to be a HUGE challenge. This help has proven to be so necessary and is DEEPLY appreciated. We can't believe how much it really takes to get 2 hourseholds started over again - it TRULY takes a village!
Again, any amount at all with help them. Thank you SO very much for your assistance, love and prayers!
NOTE: This is my mother, sister and niece and nephew. All funds raised will be withdrawn and I will personally give the money to to them directly to pay for everything they will need to rebuild a life.