Suicide awareness

Miles Roberts took his life this weekend. I did not know him as well as others but I knew he was a great person and was an amazing friend. He was smart and hilarious person and he was kind to every person he met. This campaign is to help the family with medical costs and donate money to suicide awareness. 75% of the funds will be given to the family and the remaining 25% will be donated to AFSP.

Donations

 See top
  • Christopher Schulze 
    • $10 
    • 46 mos
  • S R 
    • $20 
    • 46 mos
  • Todd DeWolfe 
    • $100 
    • 46 mos
  • Brad Zebrack 
    • $50 
    • 46 mos
  • Alicia Bertsch 
    • $200 
    • 46 mos
See all

Organizer

Nick Geskes 
Organizer
Ann Arbor, MI
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more