We massively appreciate anything you can give - it all makes a difference. Here's some information on this amazing organisation:
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis (CF) for everyone affected by the condition. Since we started in 1964 we have dedicated ourselves to promoting excellence in research and clinical care, as well as providing practical support and advice to people with CF and their families. Our mission is to create a world where being born with CF no longer means a life-long struggle.
Fighting for a Life Unlimited™
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a life-limiting condition that makes it difficult to breathe, causes vulnerability to infection and restricts your ability to fulfil your ambitions. Medication, physiotherapy and general health all have to be taken into account when planning the simplest activity, and being unwell frequently interferes with work and education. But we're fighting to overcome all those hurdles – and more!
- being able to breathe freely
- no more fear of picking up deadly bugs from other people with cystic fibrosis
- having the same opportunities as everyone else
- spontaneity: being able to do what you want, when you want and not being constrained by appointments, insurance or medication
- being able to attend school, college and university and getting the grades you deserve
- being able to make the choices you want to make and living your own life to the full
Unlimited means everyone with CF being able to live a long, healthy life, and taking control of their destiny.
- Sue & Steve Smith
- Geoff & Brigid Walters
- John Percival
- Steve Taplin
- Betty x
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more