Unfortunately on November 29th my father Michael Stephens lost everything to a house fire leaving him with just the clothes he was wearing. He lives in Rosarito, Baja Mexico. I just learned most people in Mexico do not Carry Homeowners insurance.
He was watching tv, and a spark came out of his outlet starting his couch on fire which
quickly engulfed his entire home. He lost everything including his cell phone, his wallet and all his cash. Any amount donated will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
- Timothy Huck
- Carol Huck
- Terry Miller