Mesivta Of Clifton Dorm Fire


On Motzei Shabbos, Jan. 7th, the Mesivta of Clifton temporary dormitory burnt down due to a malfunctioning boiler. The boys in the dorm are B"H fine. However, all clothing and possesions in the Dorm were completely ruined by the Fire, leaving at least a few thousand Dollars in damage. These possessions are not covered by insurance. Please help us with whatever donation you can. Thank You! 

Sincerely,
The Bochurim of 58 Bond Street.

Organizer and beneficiary

Mesivta Clifton
Organizer
Clifton, NJ
Eliezer Kamenetzky
Beneficiary

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.