Through competing in Indy Pac we hope to raise the profile of women in cycling. We want to prove that women can compete not only at the elite level, but that women can be tough as guts. Indy Pac is not about elite racing, anyone can do it, it is the "people's race" - but you've got to be tough.
As a bunch of everyday people, not sponsored elite athletes, we each need assistance to get the first all-women relay team to the start line. We need to purchase:
- dynamo hubs to keep our lights going through the night;
- some of our bikes are in various states of disrepair and needing an overhaul to last the thousands of kilometers they will need to travel;
- bike-packing gear and light-weight sleeping equipment;
- flights to the start points and back home;
- food along the way which will be suprisingly costly.
Let's get this bunch - pedal powered by their own steam - across Australia!
Thank-you in advance for your support and generosity!
DonationsSee top donations
- Goodie Food & Events
- Gareth Shields
- Pia Lentini
- David and B
- Pieter W
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more