Mel and Char - House fire tragedy

Tragically the Varsity Lakes apartment that Mel and Char were living in with Mel's 16 year old son was destroyed by fire over the weekend in a horrific accident.  

http://www.mygc.com.au/gold-coast-apartment-destroyed-fire-faulty-hair-straightener-blame/

Absolutely  everything the girls and Mel's son owned has been lost.   What wasnt damaged by the fire was destroyed by the water or smoke.

This includes clothing, shoes, all personal belongings, photos, keepsakes, jewellery, furniture.....you name it - its gone.  Such an horrific event for anyone to go  through resulting from a tragic accident that could so easily happen to anyone.

We are rallying around to collect funds to help the girls rebuild their belongings and get back on their feet.  Sadly they were about to move out of the apartment which was being rented and there was no contents insurance in place.

Every little bit helps!  $5 from each of you reading this would go so very  far and be so gratefully received by these ladies that always do so much for everyone else in times of need. 

Please spread the word and give a little. 

Much love x
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 47 mos
  • Jacqui McKenzie 
    • $500 
    • 59 mos
  • Louise Robinsin 
    • $30 
    • 59 mos
  • Ra & Manda Cassidy 
    • $80 
    • 59 mos
  • Raewyn Stenner 
    • $50 
    • 59 mos
See all

Organizer

Kylee Kendall 
Organizer
Upper Coomera QLD