Harborview medical center:
1. Corneal laceration - surgery has repaired, sutures removed in 2 weeks.
2. Blood in front compartment of the eye - should resolve on own.
3. Iris - scarred to lens, observe for now, eventually need 2nd surgery
4. Cataract - cloudiness of the lens, remove in 2-3 months along with Iris repair.
5. Vitreous hemorrhage - blood behind the eye, will resolve on own.
6. Possible optic nerve damage - will not know until after cataract surgery, may need additional surgery
Nikita is a wonderful young lady. She does not have insurance and has already incurred cost she cannot pay with much more to come in order to make her whole. Her need is now!
We are concerned friends from Spokane, WA. Nikita works with us at Apparel trade shows in Seattle every few months and we want to help her in any way possible!
All fund donations will go to pay her medical bills. If there is any extra available, those funds will help her to better her living conditions.
We ask for you to join us in helping her to recover physically, financially and reclaim her human spirit.