While Jill was working in Malaysia, her house caught on fire. The fire originated from the dryer that was located in the garage. The fire quickly infultrated the attic and spread to the interior of the home. Jill's fiancee Walt and her two children along with their family pets were home at the time of the fire. Everyone made it out of the fire safely, including the fur babies.
Though Jill had insurance on the home there was no coverage for contents. Many things have been able to be salvaged but not everything. Their furniture and clothing for instance was salvaged but is in desperate need of professional cleaning (quote received for $2,000 just to clean the clothing alone). All of the contents in the garage were lost - family bicycles, etc.
If you can spare a couple of bucks to help assist them with getting the professional cleaning to remove the soot among other things needed to rebuild their happy home it would be greatly appreciated.
Jill and Walt are two very hard working members of our society with huge hearts and compassion for others - it is not in their nature to ask for help with anything but everyone needs help every now and then.
- Christine Anderson
- Kerri McFarland
- Libby Duncan
- The Dills
- Amy Johnson