Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Many of you know and love Alan. You watched him grow up at Grace Children's Home. You know his contagious, beautiful smile. You know his sweet spirit. You know his incredible soccer skills.
Alan was involved in a shooting late Friday night. He is in critical condition with a wound to his head. His brothers and loved ones are with him.
Alan is in desperate need of surgery. We are doing a gofundme to raise $12,000 to cover the costs of the surgery. He urgently needs a surgery to relieve the pressure on his brain.
Since the bullet is fragmented in his brain, they cannot risk the surgery to remove it yet. If he recovers well from the first surgery there will be a separate surgery to remove the bullet.
God has done so many miracles up to this point. He has answered so many prayers thus far.
Please praise God for the below miracles thus far:
- Alan is still alive
- A hospital in Tijuana, that is able to perform the surgery, is able to take him in the morning
- God has provided a surgeon to perform the surgery.
Please join us in prayer before our mighty God for the following:
- Alan makes it through the night.
- Alan makes it through the transfer between hospitals at 6am from Tecate to Tijuana
- That the surgery is successful and recovery goes well
Would you please prayerfully consider joining the body of Christ in helping to pay for Alan's surgery today?
- Pablo Diaz