McKay Relief Fund (House Burned)

On Saturday, September 9th, I received a call from my dad who was in hysterics because our house had caught on fire.  By God's grace, my mom, my dad, my sister, and most of our pets made it out alive.  Sadly, we did lose one of our cats, Shiva.  Just about everything in our house was destroyed, including most of our personal posessions.  My mom and dad both were taken to the hospital and treated for smoke inhalation and anxiety, but are now doing ok.  I made this "go-fund-me" page because my family lost everything in their house and I don't know what else I can do but this to help them.  If it is on your heart to provide any financial assistance, I, along with my family, would be incredibly grateful.  Thank you for your prayers and support during this time.

Here is a online article about the fire by the "Riverhead News Review":   Click Here
















Donations

 See top
  • Lauren Vihrachoff 
    • $20 
    • 33 mos
  • Premm PT/OT Staff 
    • $110 
    • 41 mos
  • Barbara Vickery-Nakelski 
    • $25 
    • 41 mos
  • Gini Stype 
    • $25 
    • 41 mos
  • Elizabeth Detrich 
    • $75 
    • 41 mos
See all

Organizer

Yvonne McKay 
Organizer
Jamesport, NY
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more