Maxie Simpson's Fire Recovery Fund

Please help our dear friend and co-worker, Maxie Simpson, as she has suffered a devasting loss due to an electrical fire. On Monday, February 12 at about 9:00am, a fire broke out in the attic of her home.  Firefighters had to cut a hole through the roof to gain access to the attic and fight the blaze. Her home was destroyed suffering irreparable smoke and water damage.  Thankfully, Maxie and her husband escaped their home safely but now face the challenge of rebuilding. It's diffiult to imagine the emotional and financial toll she and her family are going through. Ms. Maxie is one of the kindest people we know and would do anything to help others. Please let's help in away we can, everything counts.  Feel free to share and post. Thank you! -Her NW6 family


  • Nova Simister-Irving
    • $50 
    • 6 yrs

Organizer and beneficiary

Chrystel Valdez
New York, NY
Maxie Simpson

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.